MinIO is a high performance, distributed object storage system. It is software-defined, runs on industry standard hardware and is 100% open source with the dominant license being GNU AGPL v3.
Follow these steps to back up files and folders from Minio:
- Open Backup4all and select File -> New (Ctrl+N).
- On the Where do you want to save the backup? page, select the backup destination you want to use. In this article we will use a Removable USB drive. Press Next
- On the What do you want to backup page, add the backup sources from Minio. Under Online section, press Define new.
- Type a name for this configuration. Enter the credentials for Minio and press Test, to make sure everything is correctly configured. Then press Save
- The new configuration will appear in the sources list. Select the files you want to back up. Press Next
- On the Filter the backup sources page, you can set include/exclude filters for backup sources. Then press Next.
- On the How do you want to backup page, you can choose the backup type and the encryption.
- On the When do you want to backup page, you can set the backup job to automatically run on the specified time and days. Press Next.
- On the Personalize your backup job page, enter a name for the backup in the Backup name field.
- Press Save -> Save and run