Google Cloud Storage is a scalable cloud-based service provided by Google that allows organizations to store and manage their data securely and cost-effectively.
What is Google Cloud Storage
Google Cloud Storage is a service for storing your objects in Google Cloud.
How to restore a backup from Google Cloud Storage
If the backup job is not present in Backup4all, you need to load it first:
- Open File->Open from, then select Google Cloud Storage storage.
- Configure the Google Cloud Storage account and press Show. Select the .bkc (backup catalog) file for missing backup job and click Open to load it into Backup4all
- Open Backup4all and select the backup job. Press Restore (F7) toolbar buttton to open Restore Wizard.
- Select the location to restore the files to. Original location is selected by default.
- Choose to restore all files and press Finish
- If you want to backup to Google Cloud Storage, see this tutorial: How to backup to Google Cloud Storage
- If you want to use Google Cloud Storage as a source for your backup job, read this tutorial: How to backup files and folders from Google Cloud Storage