Backup4all, your data bodyguard
What if you woke up one day to find that you lost precious photos of dear ones?
How about losing your business documents, research and other important data?
Shivering thoughts, with a simple solution: Backup4all.
Download it now and start protecting your data.
Backup4all is a feature-rich backup software that automatically protects your valuable data from total or partial loss. Its intuitive interface makes it easy to use for beginners, but also includes advanced features for power users. Download a trial version now and use it for free for up to 30 days.
Backup4all is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP SP3, Server 2019/2016/2012/2008/2003 (32/64-bits).
With Backup4all you can easily backup to multiple destinations:
- Local - back-up to local HDD or to DVD, CD, Blu-ray
- External - back-up to external HDDs (USB/Firewire enclosures) or removable media (i.e. USB drives).
- Network - back-up to network destinations
- Remote - back-up to FTP, FTPS and SFTP
- In the Cloud - back-up online to Google Drive & Cloud Storage, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, Amazon S3, Azure, BOX, Hidrive, Hubic and 37+ S3 Compatible cloud destinations.
Backup4all Monitor provides realtime and historical monitoring for actions executed by Backup4all on remote machines. You can monitor remotely backup/test/restore & cleanup job actions from any client computer that has Backup4all installed.
Backup4all Monitor is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP SP3, Server 2019/2016/2012/2008/2003 (32/64-bits). It requires approximately 100MB of free disk space.
The Backup4all Monitor has two components:
- Backup4all Monitor Server. The server gathers the monitoring information sent to it from all the client computers that have Backup4all installed and configured to send data. The server can be installed in your own network or on cloud servers such as Amazon S3/Azure.
- Backup4all Monitor Dashboard. The dashboard provides a graphical user interface for analyzing the data stored and managed by the Backup4all Monitor Server. It can be installed on the same computer as the monitor server, or on different computers as it's able to connect remotely. The dashboard is free to use.
Contact us with any questions/suggestions you might have regarding Backup4all. If you are experiencing errors with Backup4all, we recommend checking first if there isn't already an answer in the FAQ, Knowledgebase or in our Forum.
GET IN TOUCH