PhotoScape provides a simple user interface to perform common photo enhancements including color adjustment, cutting, resizing, printing and GIF animation. Photoscape operates on Microsoft Windows systems and Mac.
How to backup and restore PhotoScape using Backup4all plugin
Once you installed PhotoScape, it is a bit of a problem to move its settings on another computer or to re-configure it after re-installing your system. This is where the plugin to back-up PhotoScape data is important and it will save you time compared to doing a backup manually.
Creating a backup job in Backup4all using the PhotoScape plugin will let you back-up the registry entries.
In order to backup PhotoScape, you have to follow these steps:
- Download and install the backup plugin here: PhotoScape backup plugin
- After you installed the plugin in Backup4all, define a backup job and run it to back-up PhotoScape. If you don't know how to install the plugin and run the backup, read this article:https://www.backup4all.com/how-to-download-install-and-use-backup-plugins-kb.html
If you need to restore the PhotoScape files after a fresh system installation or on a different computer, follow these steps:
- Install PhotoScape and the PhotoScape plugin from here: PhotoScape backup plugin
- Open in Backup4all the .bkc catalog file from the destination.
- Press the Restore button and follow the wizard steps.
What information is backed up when using the PhotoScape plugin
The backup plugin mentioned above will add as backup sources the following information:
- Configuration files
- PhotoScape registry entries