About IObit Uninstaller
IObit Uninstaller designed to remove any unwanted software in one click, including the bundled programs. The new install monitor helps you completely uninstall any program by logging all the changes made during software installation so that they can be reverted in the future.
How to backup and restore IObit Uninstaller using Backup4all plugin
After you install and configure IObit Uninstaller, you can back it up to move its settings on another computer or to re-configure it after re-installing your system. This is why the plugin to back up IObit Uninstaller is important as it will save you time.
Creating a backup job in Backup4all using the IObit Uninstaller plugin, allows you to back-up the application data files and registry entries.
In order to backup IObit Uninstaller, you have to follow these steps:
- Download and install the backup plugin here: IObit Uninstaller backup plugin
- After you installed the plugin in Backup4all, define a backup job and run it to back-up IObit Uninstaller. If you don't know how to install the plugin and run the backup, read this article:http://www.backup4all.com/kb/how-to-download-install-and-use-backup-plugins-910.html
If you need to restore the IObit Uninstaller files after a fresh system installation or on a different computer, follow these steps:
- Install IObit Uninstaller and the IObit Uninstaller plugin from here: IObit Uninstaller backup plugin
- Open in Backup4all the .bkc catalog file from the destination.
- Press the Restore button and follow the wizard steps.
What information is backed up when using the IObit Uninstaller plugin
The backup plugin mentioned above will add as backup sources the following information:
- Program data files
- User setting files
- Registry settings