FireAlpaca is the free Digital Painting Software that is available in 10 languages and compatible with both Mac and Windows.
How to backup and restore FireAlpaca using Backup4all plugin
Once you installed FireAlpaca, it is a bit of a problem to move its settings on another computer or to re-configure it after re-installing your system. This is where the plugin to back-up FireAlpaca data is important and it will save you time compared to doing a backup manually.
Creating a backup job in Backup4all using the FireAlpaca plugin will let you back-up the registry entries.
In order to backup FireAlpaca, you have to follow these steps:
- Download and install the backup plugin here: FireAlpaca backup plugin
- After you installed the plugin in Backup4all, define a backup job and run it to back-up FireAlpaca. If you don't know how to install the plugin and run the backup, read this article:https://www.backup4all.com/how-to-download-install-and-use-backup-plugins-kb.html
If you need to restore the FireAlpaca files after a fresh system installation or on a different computer, follow these steps:
- Install FireAlpaca and the FireAlpaca plugin from here: FireAlpaca backup plugin
- Open in Backup4all the .bkc catalog file from the destination.
- Press the Restore button and follow the wizard steps.
What information is backed up when using the FireAlpaca plugin
The backup plugin mentioned above will add as backup sources the following information:
- Profiles folder
- FireAlpaca registry entries