About Affinity Photo
Affinity Photo has become the first choice for photography and creative professionals around the world, who love its speed, power and precision.
How to backup and restore Affinity Photo using Backup4all plugin
Once you installed Affinity Photo, it is a bit of a problem to move its settings on another computer or to re-configure it after re-installing your system. This is where the plugin to back-up Affinity Photo data is important and it will save you time compared to doing a backup manually.
Creating a backup job in Backup4all using the Affinity Photo plugin will let you back-up the registry entries.
In order to backup Affinity Photo, you have to follow these steps:
- Download and install the backup plugin here: Affinity Photo backup plugin
- After you installed the plugin in Backup4all, define a backup job and run it to back-up Affinity Photo. If you don't know how to install the plugin and run the backup, read this article: https://www.backup4all.com/how-to-download-install-and-use-backup-plugins-kb.html
If you need to restore the Affinity Photo files after a fresh system installation or on a different computer, follow these steps:
- Install Affinity Photo and the Affinity Photo plugin from here: Affinity Photo backup plugin
- Open in Backup4all the .bkc catalog file from the destination.
- Press the Restore button and follow the wizard steps.
What information is backed up when using the Affinity Photo plugin
The backup plugin mentioned above will add as backup sources the following information:
- Configuration files
- Affinity Photo registry entries