Preloaded with essential codecs (mp3, wave, FLAC, m4a, Apple Lossless, AIFF), additional codecs can be installed from Codec Central, as well as Utility Codecs which perform actions on audio files.
dBpoweramp is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, both 32 and 64 bit.
How to backup and restore dBpoweramp using Backup4all plugin
Once you installed dBpoweramp, it is a bit of a problem to move its settings on another computer or to re-configure it after re-installing your system. This is where the plugin to back-up dBpoweramp data is important and it will save you time compared to doing a backup manually.
Creating a backup job in Backup4all using the dBpoweramp plugin will let you back-up the registry entries.
In order to backup dBpoweramp, you have to follow these steps:
- Download and install the backup plugin here: dBpoweramp backup plugin
- After you installed the plugin in Backup4all, define a backup job and run it to back-up dBpoweramp. If you don't know how to install the plugin and run the backup, read this article:https://www.backup4all.com/how-to-download-install-and-use-backup-plugins-kb.html
If you need to restore the dBpoweramp files after a fresh system installation or on a different computer, follow these steps:
- Install dBpoweramp and the dBpoweramp plugin from here: dBpoweramp backup plugin
- Open in Backup4all the .bkc catalog file from the destination.
- Press the Restore button and follow the wizard steps.
What information is backed up when using the dBpoweramp plugin
The backup plugin mentioned above will add as backup sources the following information:
- Configuration files
- dBpoweramp registry entries