A backup job or a backup tag can be scheduled from the Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Task Scheduler window.
How to schedule a backup job using the Windows Task Scheduler
Steps to follow:
- Press Windows Start button and type "Scheduled Tasks". Open it.This is the place were Windows keeps its scheduled tasks.
- Click Action menu and select "Create Task".A new window will open, so you can start creating the scheduled task.
- Type a name for the new task.
- Go to Triggers tab and press New to set the start time and execution frequency.
- Go to Actions tab and press New.
- On "Program/script", select "C:\Program Files (x86)\Softland\*<Backup4all edition>*\bSchedStarter.exe".
- On "Add arguments" field, please type:
- for a backup job: /R "backupjobname"
- for a backup tag: /R "backuptagname" /TG
- for "All jobs": /AJ
- For "Start in" field, enter the Backup4all installation folder: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Softland\*<Backup4all edition>*\" and press OK twice.