About Tuneup Utilities
TuneUp Utilities 2011, the latest version of the product, consists of 30 different components, all of which can be accessed from within a central hub, called TuneUp Start Center. Most of these components can also be invoked from the Start menu. TuneUp Start Center itself can show the components either in a category view (default) or in a list view.
How to backup and restore Tuneup Utilities using Backup4all plugin
Creating a backup job in Backup4all using the Tuneup Utilities plugin, will allow you to back-up the user files, settings and registry entries.
In order to backup Tuneup Utilities, you have to follow these steps:
- Download and install the backup plugin here: Tuneup Utilities backup plugin
- After you installed the plugin in Backup4all, define a backup job and run it to back-up Tuneup Utilities. If you don't know how to install the plugin and run the backup, read this article:http://www.backup4all.com/kb/how-to-download-install-and-use-backup-plugins-910.html
If you need to restore the Tuneup Utilities files after a fresh system installation or on a different computer, follow these steps:
- Install Tuneup Utilities and the Tuneup Utilities plugin from here: Tuneup Utilities backup plugin
- Open in Backup4all the .bkc catalog file from the destination.
- Press the Restore button and follow the wizard steps.
What information is backed up when using the Tuneup Utilities plugin
The backup plugin mentioned above will add as backup sources the following information:
- All users files: %allusersprofile%\TuneUp Software
- Curent User files: %appdata%\TuneUp Software