With Screencast-o-Matic it's never been easier to share and manage your videos!
Create screencast videos with our screen recorder. It's fast, free and easy to use! Capture your screen, add a webcam and use narration to customize your video.
How to backup and restore Screencast-o-Matic using Backup4all plugin
After you install and configure Screencast-o-Matic, you can back it up to move its settings on another computer or to re-configure it after re-installing your system. This is why the plugin to back up Screencast-o-Matic is important as it will save you time.
Creating a backup job in Backup4all using the Screencast-o-Matic plugin, allows you to back-up the application data files and registry entries.
In order to backup Screencast-o-Matic, you have to follow these steps:
- Download and install the backup plugin here: Screencast-o-Matic backup plugin
- After you installed the plugin in Backup4all, define a backup job and run it to back-up Screencast-o-Matic. If you don't know how to install the plugin and run the backup, read this article:http://www.backup4all.com/kb/how-to-download-install-and-use-backup-plugins-910.html
If you need to restore the Screencast-o-Matic files after a fresh system installation or on a different computer, follow these steps:
- Install Screencast-o-Matic and the Screencast-o-Matic plugin from here: Screencast-o-Matic backup plugin
- Open in Backup4all the .bkc catalog file from the destination.
- Press the Restore button and follow the wizard steps.
What information is backed up when using the Screencast-o-Matic plugin
The backup plugin mentioned above will add as backup sources the following information: