This software is based on Ocen Framework, a powerful library developed to simplify and standardize the development of audio manipulation and analysis applications across multiple platforms.
How to backup and restore Ocenaudio using Backup4all plugin
After you install and configure Ocenaudio, you can back it up to move its settings on another computer or to re-configure it after re-installing your system. This is why the plugin to back up Ocenaudio is important as it will save you time.
Creating a backup job in Backup4all using the Ocenaudio plugin, allows you to back-up the application data files and registry entries.
In order to backup Ocenaudio, you have to follow these steps:
- Download and install the backup plugin here: Ocenaudio backup plugin
- After you installed the plugin in Backup4all, define a backup job and run it to back-up Ocenaudio. If you don't know how to install the plugin and run the backup, read this article:http://www.backup4all.com/kb/how-to-download-install-and-use-backup-plugins-910.html
If you need to restore the Ocenaudio files after a fresh system installation or on a different computer, follow these steps:
- Install Ocenaudio and the Ocenaudio plugin from here: Ocenaudio backup plugin
- Open in Backup4all the .bkc catalog file from the destination.
- Press the Restore button and follow the wizard steps.
What information is backed up when using the Ocenaudio plugin
The backup plugin mentioned above will add as backup sources the following information:
- Configuration files
- Roaming files
- Registry settings