About MediBang Paint Pro
Even though it's free it comes loaded with features, MediBang Paint includes everything you need to illustrate or make comics.
How to backup and restore MediBang Paint Pro using Backup4all plugin
Once you installed MediBang Paint Pro, it is a bit of a problem to move its settings on another computer or to re-configure it after re-installing your system. This is where the plugin to back-up MediBang Paint Pro data is important and it will save you time compared to doing a backup manually.
Creating a backup job in Backup4all using the MediBang Paint Pro plugin will let you back-up the registry entries.
In order to backup MediBang Paint Pro, you have to follow these steps:
- Download and install the backup plugin here: MediBang Paint Pro backup plugin
- After you installed the plugin in Backup4all, define a backup job and run it to back-up MediBang Paint Pro. If you don't know how to install the plugin and run the backup, read this article:https://www.backup4all.com/how-to-download-install-and-use-backup-plugins-kb.html
If you need to restore the MediBang Paint Pro files after a fresh system installation or on a different computer, follow these steps:
- Install MediBang Paint Pro and the MediBang Paint Pro plugin from here: MediBang Paint Pro backup plugin
- Open in Backup4all the .bkc catalog file from the destination.
- Press the Restore button and follow the wizard steps.
What information is backed up when using the MediBang Paint Pro plugin
The backup plugin mentioned above will add as backup sources the following information:
- Configuration files
- MediBang Paint Pro registry entries