Bitrix24 is an all-in-one free platform to manage your team and run your sales, Bitrix24 is designed to be seamlessly integrated into all your business processes
How to backup and restore Bitrix24 using Backup4all plugin
Once you installed and configured Bitrix24, it is troublesome to move its settings on another computer or to re-configure it after re-installing your system. This is where the plugin to back up Bitrix24 is important as it will save you time.
Creating a backup job in Backup4all using the Bitrix24 plugin, will allow you to back-up the application log files and registry entries.
In order to backup Bitrix24, you have to follow these steps:
- Download and install the backup plugin here: Bitrix24 backup plugin
- After you installed the plugin in Backup4all, define a backup job and run it to back-up Bitrix24. If you don't know how to install the plugin and run the backup, read this article:https://www.backup4all.com/how-to-download-install-and-use-backup-plugins-kb.html
If you need to restore the Bitrix24 files after a fresh system installation or on a different computer, follow these steps:
- Install Bitrix24 and the Bitrix24 plugin from here: Bitrix24 backup plugin
- Open in Backup4all the .bkc catalog file from the destination.
- Press the Restore button and follow the wizard steps.
What information is backed up when using the Bitrix24 plugin
The backup plugin mentioned above will add as backup sources the following information:
- User Data : %LOCALAPPDATA%\Bitrix24
- Local Bitrix files: %APPDATA%\Bitrix
- Registry keys: