About Axence netTools
The software is designed both for home and commercial uses. All functionalities of netTools are present in Network module of Axence nVision® software.
How to backup and restore Axence netTools using Backup4all plugin
After you install and configure Axence netTools, you can back it up to move its settings on another computer or to re-configure it after re-installing your system. This is why the plugin to back up Axence netTools is important as it will save you time.
Creating a backup job in Backup4all using the Axence netTools plugin, allows you to back-up the application data files and registry entries.
In order to backup Axence netTools, you have to follow these steps:
- Download and install the backup plugin here: Axence netTools backup plugin
- After you installed the plugin in Backup4all, define a backup job and run it to back-up Axence netTools. If you don't know how to install the plugin and run the backup, read this article:http://www.backup4all.com/kb/how-to-download-install-and-use-backup-plugins-910.html
If you need to restore the Axence netTools files after a fresh system installation or on a different computer, follow these steps:
- Install Axence netTools and the Axence netTools plugin from here: Axence netTools backup plugin
- Open in Backup4all the .bkc catalog file from the destination.
- Press the Restore button and follow the wizard steps.
What information is backed up when using the Axence netTools plugin
The backup plugin mentioned above will add as backup sources the following information:
- Database files
- Registry settings