Vyapar is a combination of accounting, invoicing, and inventory software. It lets you track your daily transactions as well as cash-ins and outs. Besides that, you can create your personalized GST-compatible invoices and manage your cheques and bank accounts.
How to backup and restore Vyapar using Backup4all plugin
Once you installed Vyapar, it is a bit of a problem to move its settings on another computer or to re-configure it after re-installing your system. This is where the plugin to back-up Vyapar data is important and it will save you time compared to doing a backup manually.
Creating a backup job in Backup4all using the Vyapar plugin will let you back-up the registry entries.
In order to backup Vyapar, you have to follow these steps:
- Download and install the backup plugin here: Vyapar backup plugin
- After you installed the plugin in Backup4all, define a backup job and run it to back-up Vyapar. If you don't know how to install the plugin and run the backup, read this article:https://www.backup4all.com/how-to-download-install-and-use-backup-plugins-kb.html
If you need to restore the Vyapar files after a fresh system installation or on a different computer, follow these steps:
- Install Vyapar and the Vyapar plugin from here: Vyapar backup plugin
- Open in Backup4all the .bkc catalog file from the destination.
- Press the Restore button and follow the wizard steps.
What information is backed up when using the Vyapar plugin
The backup plugin mentioned above will add as backup sources the following information: