About Saga PS
The program is free and contains no limitations.
How to backup and restore Saga PS using Backup4all plugin
Once you installed Saga PS, it is a bit of a problem to move its settings on another computer or to re-configure it after re-installing your system. This is where the plugin to back-up Saga PS data is important and it will save you time compared to doing a backup manually.
Creating a backup job in Backup4all using the Saga PS plugin will let you back-up the registry entries.
In order to backup Saga PS, you have to follow these steps:
- Download and install the backup plugin here: Saga PS backup plugin
- After you installed the plugin in Backup4all, define a backup job and run it to back-up Saga PS. If you don't know how to install the plugin and run the backup, read this article: https://www.backup4all.com/how-to-download-install-and-use-backup-plugins-kb.html
If you need to restore the Saga PS files after a fresh system installation or on a different computer, follow these steps:
- Install Saga PS and the Saga PS plugin from here: Saga PS backup plugin
- Open in Backup4all the .bkc catalog file from the destination.
- Press the Restore button and follow the wizard steps.
What information is backed up when using the Saga PS plugin
The backup plugin mentioned above will add as backup sources the following information:
- Configuration files
- Saga PS registry entries