This is the most comprehensive free accounting software. It has all the features you'd expect from an accounting package and we are working on adding even more.
How to backup and restore Manager using Backup4all plugin
Once you installed Manager, it is a bit of a problem to move its settings on another computer or to re-configure it after re-installing your system. This is where the plugin to back-up Manager data is important and it will save you time compared to doing a backup manually.
Creating a backup job in Backup4all using the Manager plugin will let you back-up the registry entries.
In order to backup Manager, you have to follow these steps:
- Download and install the backup plugin here: Manager backup plugin
- After you installed the plugin in Backup4all, define a backup job and run it to back-up Manager. If you don't know how to install the plugin and run the backup, read this article:https://www.backup4all.com/how-to-download-install-and-use-backup-plugins-kb.html
If you need to restore the Manager files after a fresh system installation or on a different computer, follow these steps:
- Install Manager and the Manager plugin from here: Manager backup plugin
- Open in Backup4all the .bkc catalog file from the destination.
- Press the Restore button and follow the wizard steps.
What information is backed up when using the Manager plugin
The backup plugin mentioned above will add as backup sources the following information:
- User files
- Application files
- Manager registry entries