ImgBurn supports a wide range of image file formats - including BIN, CCD, CDI, CUE, DI, DVD, GI, IMG, ISO, MDS, NRG and PDI.
It can burn Audio CD's from any file type supported via DirectShow / ACM - including AAC, APE, FLAC, M4A, MP3, MP4, MPC, OGG, PCM, WAV, WMA and WV.
You can use it to build DVD Video discs (from a VIDEO_TS folder), HD DVD Video discs (from a HVDVD_TS folder) and Blu-ray Video discs (from a BDAV / BDMV folder) with ease.
How to backup and restore ImgBurn using Backup4all plugin
After you install and configure ImgBurn, you can back it up to move its settings on another computer or to re-configure it after re-installing your system. This is why the plugin to back up ImgBurn is important as it will save you time.
Creating a backup job in Backup4all using the ImgBurn plugin, allows you to back-up the application data files and registry entries.
In order to backup ImgBurn, you have to follow these steps:
- Download and install the backup plugin here: ImgBurn backup plugin
- After you installed the plugin in Backup4all, define a backup job and run it to back-up ImgBurn. If you don't know how to install the plugin and run the backup, read this article:http://www.backup4all.com/kb/how-to-download-install-and-use-backup-plugins-910.html
If you need to restore the ImgBurn files after a fresh system installation or on a different computer, follow these steps:
- Install ImgBurn and the ImgBurn plugin from here: ImgBurn backup plugin
- Open in Backup4all the .bkc catalog file from the destination.
- Press the Restore button and follow the wizard steps.
What information is backed up when using the ImgBurn plugin
The backup plugin mentioned above will add as backup sources the following information:
- AppData Roaming Files
- Registry settings