If you keep you image files in My Documents, you can use this plugin to back up your image files. If you have a custom location for your image files or you keep them in multiple locations on your computer, you need to add all folders containing image files to backup sources and filter the backup to include only the image files.
How to backup images using Images files plugin
Right click the following file and select Save Target As (Save Link As in FireFox): Image_files.xml
After the download is finished, follow these steps to install it in Backup4all:
- Open Backup4all and select Tools->Plugins->Add.
- Browse to the location where the plugin was saved (usually the desktop), select Image_files.xml and click Open.
After the plugin is installed, in Backup4all in the Selection of files and folders drop-down list Image files will be included too. To create a new backup job for Image files based on this plugin:
- Open Backup4all and select File->New Backup (Ctrl+N).
- On the first page enter a name for the backup in the Name field.
- Select a destination for the backup. Click Next.
- From the Selection of files and folders drop-down list, select Image files.
- You will see a list of the items to be backed up. You can clear (un-check) the items that you do not want to back up. Click Next.
- On the next page, select the backup type. The Full or Mirror type is recommended.
- Click Save, then Save and run.