About Icecream Image Resizer
Icecream Image Resizer, an application designed to help you resize your images quickly and conveniently. Add multiple files and even whole folders with photos and resize them in seconds. Just select the destination folder and simply click the "Resize" button!
How to backup and restore Icecream Image Resizer using Backup4all plugin
After you install and configure Icecream Image Resizer, you can back it up to move its settings on another computer or to re-configure it after re-installing your system. This is why the plugin to back up Icecream Image Resizer is important as it will save you time.
Creating a backup job in Backup4all using the Icecream Image Resizer plugin, allows you to back-up the application data files and registry entries.
In order to backup Icecream Image Resizer, you have to follow these steps:
- Download and install the backup plugin here: Icecream Image Resizer backup plugin
- After you installed the plugin in Backup4all, define a backup job and run it to back-up Icecream Image Resizer. If you don't know how to install the plugin and run the backup, read this article:http://www.backup4all.com/kb/how-to-download-install-and-use-backup-plugins-910.html
If you need to restore the Icecream Image Resizer files after a fresh system installation or on a different computer, follow these steps:
- Install Icecream Image Resizer and the Icecream Image Resizer plugin from here: Icecream Image Resizer backup plugin
- Open in Backup4all the .bkc catalog file from the destination.
- Press the Restore button and follow the wizard steps.
What information is backed up when using the Icecream Image Resizer plugin
The backup plugin mentioned above will add as backup sources the following information:
- Log files
- User setting files
- Configuration files
- Registry settings