About Hexamail Flow
Hexamail Flow is the first Desktop Email Client to truly integrate events, tasks, email and contacts.
Hexamail works with all major email providers and e-mail server software: you keep your email where you want it.
How to backup and restore Hexamail Flow using Backup4all plugin
Once you installed Hexamail Flow, it is a bit of a problem to move its settings on another computer or to re-configure it after re-installing your system. This is where the plugin to back-up Hexamail Flow data is important and it will save you time compared to doing a backup manually.
Creating a backup job in Backup4all using the Hexamail Flow plugin will let you back-up the registry entries.
In order to backup Hexamail Flow, you have to follow these steps:
- Download and install the backup plugin here: Hexamail Flow backup plugin
- After you installed the plugin in Backup4all, define a backup job and run it to back-up Hexamail Flow. If you don't know how to install the plugin and run the backup, read this article:https://www.backup4all.com/how-to-download-install-and-use-backup-plugins-kb.html
If you need to restore the Hexamail Flow files after a fresh system installation or on a different computer, follow these steps:
- Install Hexamail Flow and the Hexamail Flow plugin from here: Hexamail Flow backup plugin
- Open in Backup4all the .bkc catalog file from the destination.
- Press the Restore button and follow the wizard steps.
What information is backed up when using the Hexamail Flow plugin
The backup plugin mentioned above will add as backup sources the following information:
- Configuration files
- Hexamail Flow registry entries