CDBurnerXP is a convenient tool for creating CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray disks from all kinds of files on your computer as quickly and easily as possible. While this program isn't packed with features, it includes exactly what you need to create disks for all kinds of uses.
How to backup and restore CDBurnerXP using Backup4all plugin
After you install and configure CDBurnerXP, you can back it up to move its settings on another computer or to re-configure it after re-installing your system. This is why the plugin to back up CDBurnerXP is important as it will save you time.
Creating a backup job in Backup4all using the CDBurnerXP plugin, allows you to back-up the application data files and registry entries.
In order to backup CDBurnerXP, you have to follow these steps:
- Download and install the backup plugin here: CDBurnerXP backup plugin
- After you installed the plugin in Backup4all, define a backup job and run it to back-up CDBurnerXP. If you don't know how to install the plugin and run the backup, read this article:http://www.backup4all.com/kb/how-to-download-install-and-use-backup-plugins-910.html
If you need to restore the CDBurnerXP files after a fresh system installation or on a different computer, follow these steps:
- Install CDBurnerXP and the CDBurnerXP plugin from here: CDBurnerXP backup plugin
- Open in Backup4all the .bkc catalog file from the destination.
- Press the Restore button and follow the wizard steps.
What information is backed up when using the CDBurnerXP plugin
The backup plugin mentioned above will add as backup sources the following information:
- Program data files
- User setting files
- Registry settings