In this article we present how to restore from HiDrive your backups created with Backup4all.
How to restore from HiDrive
Steps to follow:
- If the backup job does not exist in Backup4all, you must open it from File -> Open from.
- Select HiDrive page. Configure the HiDrive account
- After the HiDrive account was set, press Show to display the backup jobs in destination.
- Select the catalog you want to open and press Open. Backup4all will open that backup job.
- Press the Restore (F7) button. Optionally you can select the location you want to restore the files to. Original location is selected by default.On the same page, you can choose how do you want to restore or you can filter the files before the restore.If you select to restore from a specific version, press Next to indicate the version or the date you want to restore the files. Press Next
- Press Finish to start the restore process.