If all you need in life is a constant shuffle play of your music, then Spotify is for you. It offers 50+ million song possibilities no matter where you are, on every possible device you can think of.
How to backup and restore Spotify using Backup4all plugin
After you install and configure Spotify, you can back it up to move its settings on another computer or to re-configure it after re-installing your system. This is why the plugin to back up Spotify is important as it will save you time.
Creating a backup job in Backup4all using the Spotify plugin, allows you to back-up the application data files and registry entries.
In order to backup Spotify, you have to follow these steps:
- Download and install the backup plugin here: Spotify backup plugin
- After you installed the plugin in Backup4all, define a backup job and run it to back-up Spotify. If you don't know how to install the plugin and run the backup, read this article:http://www.backup4all.com/kb/how-to-download-install-and-use-backup-plugins-910.html
If you need to restore the Spotify files after a fresh system installation or on a different computer, follow these steps:
- Install Spotify and the Spotify plugin from here: Spotify backup plugin
- Open in Backup4all the .bkc catalog file from the destination.
- Press the Restore button and follow the wizard steps.
What information is backed up when using the Spotify plugin
The backup plugin mentioned above will add as backup sources the following information:
- User data files
- Program setting files
- Registry settings