About Saga C
Saga C is an easy-to-use program that provides all the tools needed for accounting.
How to backup and restore Saga C using Backup4all plugin
Once you installed Saga C, it is a bit of a problem to move its settings on another computer or to re-configure it after re-installing your system. This is where the plugin to back-up Saga C data is important and it will save you time compared to doing a backup manually.
Creating a backup job in Backup4all using the Saga C plugin will let you back-up the registry entries.
In order to backup Saga C, you have to follow these steps:
- Download and install the backup plugin here: Saga C backup plugin
- After you installed the plugin in Backup4all, define a backup job and run it to back-up Saga C. If you don't know how to install the plugin and run the backup, read this article:https://www.backup4all.com/how-to-download-install-and-use-backup-plugins-kb.html
If you need to restore the Saga C files after a fresh system installation or on a different computer, follow these steps:
- Install Saga C and the Saga C plugin from here: Saga C backup plugin
- Open in Backup4all the .bkc catalog file from the destination.
- Press the Restore button and follow the wizard steps.
What information is backed up when using the Saga C plugin
The backup plugin mentioned above will add as backup sources the following information:
- Saga C installation folder
- Saga C registry entries
- Saga C declarations folder
- Saga C export folder
- Saga C temp folder