About IObit Driver Booster
IObit Driver Booster updates more than 3,000,000 device drivers and game components for top PC performance. All downloaded drivers come from the official manufacturers' websites and have passed both Microsoft WHQL test and IObit test for ensuring authority and security.
How to backup and restore IObit Driver Booster using Backup4all plugin
After you install and configure IObit Driver Booster, you can back it up to move its settings on another computer or to re-configure it after re-installing your system. This is why the plugin to back up IObit Driver Booster is important as it will save you time.
Creating a backup job in Backup4all using the IObit Driver Booster plugin, allows you to back-up the application data files and registry entries.
In order to backup IObit Driver Booster, you have to follow these steps:
- Download and install the backup plugin here: IObit Driver Booster backup plugin
- After you installed the plugin in Backup4all, define a backup job and run it to back-up IObit Driver Booster. If you don't know how to install the plugin and run the backup, read this article:http://www.backup4all.com/kb/how-to-download-install-and-use-backup-plugins-910.html
If you need to restore the IObit Driver Booster files after a fresh system installation or on a different computer, follow these steps:
- Install IObit Driver Booster and the IObit Driver Booster plugin from here: IObit Driver Booster backup plugin
- Open in Backup4all the .bkc catalog file from the destination.
- Press the Restore button and follow the wizard steps.
What information is backed up when using the IObit Driver Booster plugin
The backup plugin mentioned above will add as backup sources the following information:
- License folder
- User setting files
- Local program files