About Google Earth Pro
Explore the whole world from above with satellite imagery and 3D terrain of the entire globe and 3D buildings in hundreds of cities around the world
How to backup and restore Google Earth Pro using Backup4all plugin
After you install and configure Google Earth Pro, you can back it up to move its settings on another computer or to re-configure it after re-installing your system. This is why the plugin to back up Google Earth Pro is important as it will save you time.
Creating a backup job in Backup4all using the Google Earth Pro plugin, allows you to back-up the application data files and registry entries.
In order to backup Google Earth Pro, you have to follow these steps:
- Download and install the backup plugin here: Google Earth Pro backup plugin
- After you installed the plugin in Backup4all, define a backup job and run it to back-up Google Earth Pro. If you don't know how to install the plugin and run the backup, read this article:http://www.backup4all.com/kb/how-to-download-install-and-use-backup-plugins-910.html
If you need to restore the Google Earth Pro files after a fresh system installation or on a different computer, follow these steps:
- Install Google Earth Pro and the Google Earth Pro plugin from here: Google Earth Pro backup plugin
- Open in Backup4all the .bkc catalog file from the destination.
- Press the Restore button and follow the wizard steps.
What information is backed up when using the Google Earth Pro plugin
The backup plugin mentioned above will add as backup sources the following information: