About AOMEI Backupper
AOMEI Backupper is a backup, sync, clone, and restore software for Windows systems. Its parent company is a Chinese firm named AOMEI Technology that specializes in offering backup solutions, cloud storage management, and hard disk partition management for business and personal users.
How to backup and restore AOMEI Backupper using Backup4all plugin
Once you installed AOMEI Backupper, it is a bit of a problem to move its settings on another computer or to re-configure it after re-installing your system. This is where the plugin to back-up AOMEI Backupper data is important and it will save you time compared to doing a backup manually.
Creating a backup job in Backup4all using the AOMEI Backupper plugin will let you back-up the registry entries.
In order to backup AOMEI Backupper, you have to follow these steps:
- Download and install the backup plugin here: AOMEI Backupper backup plugin
- After you installed the plugin in Backup4all, define a backup job and run it to back-up AOMEI Backupper. If you don't know how to install the plugin and run the backup, read this article:https://www.backup4all.com/how-to-download-install-and-use-backup-plugins-kb.html
If you need to restore the AOMEI Backupper files after a fresh system installation or on a different computer, follow these steps:
- Install AOMEI Backupper and the AOMEI Backupper plugin from here: AOMEI Backupper backup plugin
- Open in Backup4all the .bkc catalog file from the destination.
- Press the Restore button and follow the wizard steps.
What information is backed up when using the AOMEI Backupper plugin
The backup plugin mentioned above will add as backup sources the following information:
- Configuration files
- Settings files
- AOMEI Backupper registry entries