About Zoom Meetings
Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference room solution used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms. Founded in 2011, Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done.
How to backup and restore Zoom Meetings using Backup4all plugin
Once you installed Zoom Meetings, it is a bit of a problem to move its settings on another computer or to re-configure it after re-installing your system. This is where the plugin to back-up Zoom Meetings data is important and it will save you time compared to doing a backup manually.
Creating a backup job in Backup4all using the Zoom Meetings plugin will let you back-up the registry entries.
In order to backup Zoom Meetings, you have to follow these steps:
- Download and install the backup plugin here: Zoom Meetings backup plugin
- After you installed the plugin in Backup4all, define a backup job and run it to back-up Zoom Meetings. If you don't know how to install the plugin and run the backup, read this article:https://www.backup4all.com/how-to-download-install-and-use-backup-plugins-kb.html
If you need to restore the Zoom Meetings files after a fresh system installation or on a different computer, follow these steps:
- Install Zoom Meetings and the Zoom Meetings plugin from here: Zoom Meetings backup plugin
- Open in Backup4all the .bkc catalog file from the destination.
- Press the Restore button and follow the wizard steps.
What information is backed up when using the Zoom Meetings plugin
The backup plugin mentioned above will add as backup sources the following information:
- Zoom files in appdata
- Zoom Meetings registry entries