About Website Watcher
WebSite-Watcher is a powerful yet simple website-monitoring tool, perfectly suited to the beginner and advanced user alike. This software places you in complete control over what gets checked, when it gets checked, and even how you are notified.
How to backup and restore Website Watcher using Backup4all plugin
Once you installed Website Watcher, it is a bit of a problem to move its settings on another computer or to re-configure it after re-installing your system. This is where the plugin to back-up Website Watcher data is important and it will save you time compared to doing a backup manually.
Creating a backup job in Backup4all using the Website Watcher plugin will let you back-up the local user files.
In order to backup Website Watcher, you have to follow these steps:
- Download and install the backup plugin here: Website Watcher backup plugin
- After you installed the plugin in Backup4all, define a backup job and run it to back-up Website Watcher. If you don't know how to install the plugin and run the backup, read this article: https://www.backup4all.com/how-to-download-install-and-use-backup-plugins-kb.html
If you need to restore the Website Watcher files after a fresh system installation or on a different computer, follow these steps:
- Install Website Watcher and the Website Watcher plugin from here: Website Watcher backup plugin
- Open in Backup4all the .bkc catalog file from the destination.
- Press the Restore button and follow the wizard steps.
What information is backed up when using the Website Watcher plugin
The backup plugin mentioned above will add as backup sources the following information:
- Website Watcher local user files