Azure can be used in Backup4all both as backup destination and backup source. In this article we will explain how to restore a backup from Azure.
What is Azure
Microsoft Azure, often referred to as Azure, is a cloud computing platform run by Microsoft, which offers access, management, and development of applications and services through global data centers.
In order to restore a backup job from Azure, you first need to load the backup job in Backup4all.
How to restore a backup from Azure
If the backup job is not present in Backup4all, you need to load it first:
- Open File->Open from, then select Azure storage.
- Configure the Azure account and press Show. Select the .bkc (backup catalog) file for missing backup job and click Open to load it into Backup4all
- Select the backup job in Backup4all. Press Restore (F7) toolbar buttton to open Restore Wizard.
- Select the location to restore the files to. Original location is selected by default.
- Choose to restore all files and press Finish