About REVE Antivirus
REVE Antivirus Facilitates remote installation, updating and scanning of all individual endpoint PCs. REVE EPS provides a flexible licensing solution due to which no. of protected endpoints can be scaled up as per the requirements anytime with zero license management efforts.
How to backup and restore REVE Antivirus using Backup4all plugin
Once you installed and configured REVE Antivirus, it is troublesome to move its settings on another computer or to re-configure it after re-installing your system. This is where the plugin to back up REVE Antivirus is important as it will save you time.
Creating a backup job in Backup4all using the REVE Antivirus plugin, will allow you to back-up the application log files and registry entries.
In order to backup REVE Antivirus, you have to follow these steps:
- Download and install the backup plugin here: REVE Antivirus backup plugin
- After you installed the plugin in Backup4all, define a backup job and run it to back-up REVE Antivirus. If you don't know how to install the plugin and run the backup, read this article: http://www.backup4all.com/kb/how-to-download-install-and-use-backup-plugins-910.html
If you need to restore the REVE Antivirus files after a fresh system installation or on a different computer, follow these steps:
- Install REVE Antivirus and the REVE Antivirus plugin from here: REVE Antivirus backup plugin
- Open in Backup4all the .bkc catalog file from the destination.
- Press the Restore button and follow the wizard steps.
What information is backed up when using the REVE Antivirus plugin
The backup plugin mentioned above will add as backup sources the following information:
- Data : %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\REVE Antivirus
- Registry keys:
- HKEYLOCALMACHINE\SOFTWARE\REVE Antivirus