The full backup type includes in each backup execution all source files and folders. It will create in destination a zip file with the backup sources from each source drive.
On this page:
How to configure the backup job
- Open Backup4all
- Press New button to open the New Backup Wizard. Select the backup destination. Then press Next
- On the What do you want to backup page, add the backup sources. Press Next.
- On the Filter the backup sources page, you can set include/exclude filters for backup sources. Then press Next.
- On this page, you can select the backup type. In this example we will use the Full backup type. Then press Next.
- On the When do you want to backup page, you can set the backup job to automatically run on the specified time and days. Press Next.
- On the Personalize your backup job page, enter a name for the backup in the Backup name field. Press Save then Save and run.
- In Explore View (F2) of Backup4all, we can see the backup sources.
Backup execution examples
We will perform several backup executions to see what we get in destination.
- As we have sources from C and E drive, after the first backup execution, we get in destination a zip file for each source drive: 1_C.zip and 1_E.zip
- After the 2nd backup execution we get in destination: 2_C.zip and 2_E.zip which is the second backup version.
- After the 3rd backup execution we get in destination: 3_C.zip and 3_E.zip which is the third backup version
Backup4all 5.x - 8.x