The full backup type includes in each backup execution all source files and folders. It will create in destination a zip file with the backup sources from each source drive.
On this page:
How to configure the backup job
- Open Backup4all
- Press New button to open the New Backup Wizard. Type a name for the backup job and select the backup destination. Then press Next
- On this page you can add the backup sources by pressing the Add folder and Add files buttons. When ready, press Next
- On this page, you can select the backup type. In this example we will use the Full backup type. Press Save -> Save.
- In Explore View (F2) of Backup4all, we can see the backup sources.
Backup execution examples
We will perform several backup executions to see what we get in destination.
- As we have sources from C and D drive, after the first backup execution, we get in destination a zip file for each source drive: 1_C.zip and 1_D.zip
- After the 2nd backup execution we get in destination: 2_C.zip and 2_D.zip which is the second backup version.
- After the 3rd backup execution we get in destination: 3_C.zip and 3_D.zip which is the third backup version
Backup4all 5.x, 6.x