About CryptoTab Browser
CryptoTab is based on the Chromium platform, familiar to everyone, with an additional built-in efficient mining mechanism and many improved features that allow you to simultaneously have a world-class web browser and a source of stable BTC income.
How to backup and restore CryptoTab Browser using Backup4all plugin
Once you installed CryptoTab Browser, it is a bit of a problem to move its settings on another computer or to re-configure it after re-installing your system. This is where the plugin to back-up CryptoTab Browser data is important and it will save you time compared to doing a backup manually.
Creating a backup job in Backup4all using the CryptoTab Browser plugin will let you back-up the application folder and registry entries.
In order to backup CryptoTab Browser, you have to follow these steps:
- Download and install the backup plugin here: CryptoTab-Browser backup plugin
- After you installed the plugin in Backup4all, define a backup job and run it to back-up CryptoTab Browser. If you don't know how to install the plugin and run the backup, read this article: https://www.backup4all.com/how-to-download-install-and-use-backup-plugins-kb.html
If you need to restore the CryptoTab Browser files after a fresh system installation or on a different computer, follow these steps:
- Install CryptoTab Browser and the CryptoTab Browser plugin from here: CryptoTab-Browser backup plugin
- Open in Backup4all the .bkc catalog file from the destination.
- Press the Restore button and follow the wizard steps.
What information is backed up when using the CryptoTab Browser plugin
The backup plugin mentioned above will add as backup sources the following information:
- CryptoTab user folder - stored in %LOCALAPPDATA%\CryptoTab Browser
- CryptoTab Browser registry entries