PrivaZer can get rid of useless files and other items that you might not want on the computer. It performs in-depth scans and securely cleans the system, wiping out any traces of Internet browsing and other activities.
How to backup and restore PrivaZer using Backup4all plugin
Once you installed PrivaZer, it is a bit of a problem to move its settings on another computer or to re-configure it after re-installing your system. This is where the plugin to back-up PrivaZer data is important and it will save you time compared to doing a backup manually.
Creating a backup job in Backup4all using the PrivaZer plugin will let you back-up the registry entries.
In order to backup PrivaZer, you have to follow these steps:
- Download and install the backup plugin here: PrivaZer backup plugin
- After you installed the plugin in Backup4all, define a backup job and run it to back-up PrivaZer. If you don't know how to install the plugin and run the backup, read this article:https://www.backup4all.com/how-to-download-install-and-use-backup-plugins-kb.html
If you need to restore the PrivaZer files after a fresh system installation or on a different computer, follow these steps:
- Install PrivaZer and the PrivaZer plugin from here: PrivaZer backup plugin
- Open in Backup4all the .bkc catalog file from the destination.
- Press the Restore button and follow the wizard steps.
What information is backed up when using the PrivaZer plugin
The backup plugin mentioned above will add as backup sources the following information:
- Configuration files
- Ini files