Web based ERP and CRM Open Source software package to manage a professional or foundation activity (sme, freelancers, large companies): quotation or commercial proposals, invoices, products, contacts, agenda, orders, purchases, stocks, emailings, CMS, POS
How to backup and restore Dolibarr using Backup4all plugin
Once you installed Dolibarr, it is a bit of a problem to move its settings on another computer or to re-configure it after re-installing your system. This is where the plugin to back-up Dolibarr data is important and it will save you time compared to doing a backup manually.
Creating a backup job in Backup4all using the Dolibarr plugin will let you back-up the registry entries.
In order to backup Dolibarr, you have to follow these steps:
- Download and install the backup plugin here: Dolibarr backup plugin
- After you installed the plugin in Backup4all, define a backup job and run it to back-up Dolibarr. If you don't know how to install the plugin and run the backup, read this article:https://www.backup4all.com/how-to-download-install-and-use-backup-plugins-kb.html
- Please note that for a complete backup of Dolibarr you also need to export the database using phpMyAdmin. The export cannot be made directly from Backup4all.
If you need to restore the Dolibarr files after a fresh system installation or on a different computer, follow these steps:
- Install Dolibarr and the Dolibarr plugin from here: Dolibarr backup plugin
- Open in Backup4all the .bkc catalog file from the destination.
- Press the Restore button and follow the wizard steps.
What information is backed up when using the Dolibarr plugin
The backup plugin mentioned above will add as backup sources the following information:
- Configuration files
- Dolibarr documents