If you have problems installing Backup4all on your computer, here is a list of the possible solutions you should try:
- Restart the computer and try again.
- Disable the antivirus/firewall and try again.
- Try tho install Backup4all using the .msi setup from: http://download.backup4all.com/download/setup/b4asetup.msi
- Restart the Windows installer service, by following these steps:
- Click "Start", type "services.msc "in the Start Search bar, and press ENTER. If prompted by User Account Control click Continue.
- Now locate the "Windows Installer".
- If they are not currently enabled right-click them, and select "Start".
- If the Windows Installer service is already in start mode, please right click on that service and select "stop" and again start the service.
- Now restart your computer.
If you cannot install the update of Backup4all from the check for updates installer inside application, please close Backup4all, then download and install the full setup from: