AIMP is a lightweight but powerful media player that ensures a high-quality playback of your favorite songs and radio stations with many customizable elements
How to backup and restore AIMP using Backup4all plugin
Once you installed AIMP, it is a bit of a problem to move its settings on another computer or to re-configure it after re-installing your system. This is where the plugin to back-up AIMP data is important and it will save you time compared to doing a backup manually.
In order to backup AIMP, you have to follow these steps:
- Download and install the backup plugin here: AIMP backup plugin
- After you installed the plugin in Backup4all, define a backup job and run it to back-up AIMP. If you don't know how to install the plugin and run the backup, read this article: https://www.backup4all.com/how-to-download-install-and-use-backup-plugins-kb.html
If you need to restore the AIMP files after a fresh system installation or on a different computer, follow these steps:
- Install AIMP and the AIMP plugin from here: AIMP backup plugin
- Open in Backup4all the .bkc catalog file from the destination.
- Press the Restore button and follow the wizard steps.
What information is backed up when using the AIMP plugin
The backup plugin mentioned above will add as backup sources the following information:
- AIMP user files