Based on the powerful editing component Scintilla, Notepad and uses pure Win32 API and STL which ensures a higher execution speed and smaller program size.
How to backup and restore Notepad
After you install and configure Notepad is important as it will save you time.
Creating a backup job in Backup4all using the Notepad
In order to backup Notepad
- Download and install the backup plugin here: Notepad
- After you installed the plugin in Backup4all, define a backup job and run it to back-up Notepad
If you need to restore the Notepad
- Install Notepad plugin from here: Notepad
- Open in Backup4all the .bkc catalog file from the destination.
- Press the Restore button and follow the wizard steps.
What information is backed up when using the Notepad
The backup plugin mentioned above will add as backup sources the following information:
- Local user files
- Registry settings