With Backup4all you can do the following restore operations:
- restore the latest version of all files
- restore all files as they were on a specified date
- filtered restore
- restore all files from a folder
- restore the latest version of a particular file
- restore the latest version of multiple selected files
- restore any version of a particular file
To make a full or a filtered restore start the Restore Wizard by pressing the Restore button () from the application's toolbar. You can restore the files in the original location or in a different location your choose.
Alternatively, you can restore the latest version of a file, several selected files or all files from a folder by selecting the files or folder in the Explore View, right-click and select Restore Latest Version or Restore Latest Version To...
If you want to restore a particular file version, switch to the Explore View, select the targeted file in the tree, right-click on a file version from the bottom list and choose Restore or Restore to...
Beside files, folder information is also added to backup, so a restore process can recreate the original folder structure.