SPAMfighter can remove spam emails from Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail or Thunderbird.
How to backup and restore SPAMfighter using Backup4all plugin
After you install and configure SPAMfighter, you can back it up to move its settings on another computer or to re-configure it after re-installing your system. This is why the plugin to back up SPAMfighter is important as it will save you time.
Creating a backup job in Backup4all using the SPAMfighter plugin, allows you to back-up the application data files and registry entries.
In order to backup SPAMfighter, you have to follow these steps:
- Download and install the backup plugin here: SPAMfighter backup plugin
- After you installed the plugin in Backup4all, define a backup job and run it to back-up SPAMfighter. If you don't know how to install the plugin and run the backup, read this article:http://www.backup4all.com/kb/how-to-download-install-and-use-backup-plugins-910.html
If you need to restore the SPAMfighter files after a fresh system installation or on a different computer, follow these steps:
- Install SPAMfighter and the SPAMfighter plugin from here: SPAMfighter backup plugin
- Open in Backup4all the .bkc catalog file from the destination.
- Press the Restore button and follow the wizard steps.
What information is backed up when using the SPAMfighter plugin
The backup plugin mentioned above will add as backup sources the following information:
- Global configurations
- User configurations