How to configure the backup job
- Open Backup4all
- Press New button to open the New Backup Wizard. Type a name for the backup job and select the backup destination. Then press Next
3. On this page you can add the backup sources by pressing the Add folder and Add files buttons. When ready, press Next
4. On the "How do you want to backup" page, choose Mirror backup type and select "Zip the files" option.
Press Save->Save and run
5. In Explore View (F2) of Backup4all, we can see the backup sources.
2. For the second backup execution we will add a new folder called “07” in backup sources on D: drive.
3. After the 2nd backup execution we get in destination: the new “07” folder which is the second backup version
Backup4all 5.x, 6.x