3. On this page you can add the backup sources by pressing the Add folder and Add files buttons. When ready, press Next
4. On this page, you can select the backup type. In this example we will use the Full backup type. Press Save->Save.
5. In Explore View (F2) of Backup4all, we can see the backup sources.
2. After the 2nd backup execution we get in destination: 2_C.zip and 2_D.zip which is the second backup version.
3. After the 3rd backup execution we get in destination: 3_C.zip and 3_D.zip which is the third backup version
Backup4all 5.x, 6.x