How to configure the backup job
- Open Backup4all
- Press New button to open the New Backup Wizard. Type a name for the backup job and select the backup destination. Then press Next
3. On this page you can add the backup sources by pressing the Add folder and Add files buttons. When ready, press Next
4. On this page, you can select the backup type. In this example we will use the Incremental backup type. Press Save->Save.
5. In Explore View (F2) of Backup4all, we can see the backup sources.
Backup execution examples
We will perform several backup executions to see what we get in destination.
- As we have sources from D drive, after the first backup execution, we get in destination a zip file 1_D.zip
2. For the second backup execution we will add a new folder called “02” in backup sources on D: drive.
3. After the 2nd backup execution we get in destination: 2_D.zip which is the second backup version, containing only folder “02”.
4. For the third backup execution we will change an existing source file on D: drive.
5. After the 3rd backup execution we get in destination: 3_D.zip which is the third backup version, containing the modified file from D: drive.
Backup4all 5.x, 6.x