3. On the second page you can add the backup sources by pressing the Add folder and Add files buttons. When ready, press Next
4. On this page, you can select the backup type. In this example we will use the mirror backup type.
5. In Explore View (F2) of Backup4all, we can see the backup sources.
2. For the second backup execution we will add a new folder called “06” in backup sources on D: drive.
3. After the 2nd backup execution we get in destination: the new “06” folder which is the second backup version.
Backup4all 5.x, 6.x