2. On the first page, enter a name for the backup in the Backup Name field.
3. In the Where do you want to save the backup? section, select the backup destination. Press Next.
4. On the What do you want to backup page, add the backup sources. Press Next.
5. On the third page, you can choose the backup type and the encryption.
6. Press Save and run.
2. Set the user account information and press Next
3. Press Add, select Daily and set the start time.
4. Go to Advanced page and select “Repeat every” 1 hours for a duration of “23 hours”.
5. Press OK and Save.
Backup4all 5.x, 6.x