Backup solution for Microsoft® Office users
With Backup4all you can easily back up your Microsoft® Office documents (and not only) to insure that your work will be protected in case of hardware or software failures. You can back up Microsoft® Office documents even as you work on them, no need to close any program to run the backup, as Backup4all supports open files backup (using the Volume Shadow Copy Service).
Have a question regarding Backup4all? Use our Customer Support page to contact us.
Backup4all backs up files created by Microsoft® Office applications:
- back up documents created with Microsoft® Word®
- back up database files (.mdb) created with Microsoft® Access®
- back up emails and profiles (.pst, .eml) from Microsoft® Outlook®
- back up spreadsheets (.xls) created with Microsoft® Excel®
- back up your presentations (.ppt) created with Microsoft® PowerPoint®
- back up your designs (.pub) created with Microsoft® Publisher®
It's compatible with Windows 8.1/8, 7, Vista, XP and 2012/2008/2003/ Server.
Download and purchase information
You can download a free 30 day trial version of Backup4all Professional or order it using one of the links below:
By choosing Backup4all as your backup tool for Office® documents you also benefit from:
- Automatic backups using the scheduler
- Zip compression with ZIP64 support
- Backup open/locked files (xp/2003)
- Predefined backups (Outlook Express, My Documents)
- AES encryption support
- File filtering
- Backup to FTP
- Backup to CD/DVD or other removable media
- Email notifications
- FREE support
Microsoft and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.