About The Witcher
The Witcher takes place in a medieval fantasy world and follows the story of Geralt, one of a few remaining "witchers" — traveling monster hunters for hire, gifted with unnatural powers. The game's system of "moral choices" as part of the storyline was noted for its time-delayed consequences and lack of black-and-white morality.
How to backup and restore The Witcher using Backup4all plugin
After you install and configure The Witcher, its settings on another computer or to re-configure it after re-installing your system. This is where the plugin to back up The Witcher is important as it will save you time.
Creating a backup job in Backup4all using The Witcher plugin, will allow you to back-up the save game files.
In order to backup The Witcher, you have to follow these steps:
- Download and install the backup plugin here: The Witcher backup plugin
- After you installed the plugin in Backup4all, define a backup job and run it to back-up The Witcher. If you don't know how to install the plugin and run the backup, read this article:http://www.backup4all.com/kb/how-to-download-install-and-use-backup-plugins-910.html
If you need to restore The Witcherfiles after a fresh system installation or on a different computer, follow these steps:
- Install The Witcher and The Witcher plugin from here: The Witcher backup plugin
- Open in Backup4all the .bkc catalog file from the destination.
- Press the Restore button and follow the wizard steps.
What information is backed up when using The Witcher plugin
The backup plugin mentioned above will add as backup sources the following information:
- Save Game: My Documents\The witcher
The above The Witcher data can be manually included in a backup, but we recommend to use the backup plugin to avoid any mistakes. If you want to backup other multimedia applications, visit the Backup plugins for Games section.