About Musicmatch Jukebox
Musicmatch Jukebox is a program that lets you find and organize your music. New releases keep adding to the existing range of library, playlist and portable device controls, so if you want to keep your music well-organized you can use Musicmatch Jukebox.
This software helps you play, create, manage, and discover digital music. You can create your own playlists: music for work, for sports or even dinner, by simply using drag & drop. Music can be easily transferred to portable players in seconds. Musicmatch Jukebox is compatible with the most popular devices.
How to backup and restore Musicmatch Jukebox using Backup4all plugin
Once you installed and configured Musicmatch Jukebox, it is a bit of a hassle to move its settings on another computer or to re-configure it after re-installing your system. This is where the plugin to back up Musicmatch Jukebox is important as it will save you time.
Creating a backup job in Backup4all using the Musicmatch Jukebox plugin, will allow you to back-up the application log files and registry entries.
In order to backup Musicmatch Jukebox, you have to follow these steps:
- Download and install the backup plugin here: Musicmatch Jukebox backup plugin
- After you installed the plugin in Backup4all, define a backup job and run it to back-up Musicmatch Jukebox. If you don't know how to install the plugin and run the backup, read this article:http://www.backup4all.com/kb/how-to-download-install-and-use-backup-plugins-910.html
If you need to restore the Musicmatch Jukebox files after a fresh system installation or on a different computer, follow these steps:
- Install Musicmatch Jukebox and the Musicmatch Jukebox plugin from here: Musicmatch Jukebox backup plugin
- Open in Backup4all the .bkc catalog file from the destination.
- Press the Restore button and follow the wizard steps.
What information is backed up when using the Musicmatch Jukebox player plugin
The backup plugin mentioned above will add as backup sources the following information:
- Skins - stored in C:\%programfiles%\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\Skins\
- Playlist - stored in C:\%programfiles%\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\Playlist
- Plugins - stored in C:\%programfiles%\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\Plugins
- Projects - stored in C:\%programfiles%\Musicmatch\Musicmatch Jukebox\Projects
- Library - stored in C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Musicmatch\MIM
All the Musicmatch Jukebox data above can be manually included in a backup, but we recommend to use the backup plugin to avoid any mistakes. If you want to backup other multimedia applications, visit the Audio and multimedia backup plugins section.
Musicmatch Jukebox 10.x
Backup4all 4.x, 5.x